Saturday 4 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Blog 4 - My Five Favourite Blogs

This is my most challenging blog to date, mainly as I've only been blogging for six months or so, and am still building up my reading list. The blogs below are those which more often than not make me smile or prompt a flicker of recognition in my own thoughts.

Like me, the writer, Andrea has recently turned 40 and grew up in Wolverhampton. Both her teenage years and current thoughts strike a cord and give me a wry smile.

Penny's a real lifestyle blogger, covering everything from beauty and fashion to her quest to clear her debt. She's a rarity in being completely honest; what you see is what you get with this girl.

Matt's geeky, but in a good way. He uploads regular photographs he's taken around Bristol, which always make me think I should get out with my camera more often to try and get the results he does.

As well as being a real foodie, cooking meals I'd willingly travel to Glasgow to try, Dawn's posts often feature her daughter, Ava. They perfectly describe her day to day headaches whilst clearly demonstrating how much she loves being a mother.

As the blog name would indicate, Alex writes a blog about the impact food and exercise has on how she feels about herself, and her journey to improve her self confidence. It's interesting and inspiring stuff.

If any of these appeal to you, give them a try. The one thing I've been fascinated about today when reading other bloggers' selections of their five favourite blogs is how diverse peoples' tastes are. Good job, or no-one would ever read my blog!


Blog Every Day in May badge

No comments:

Post a Comment