Sunday 17 January 2016

Photo an Hour - January 2016

January 16th was the date set for this month's Photo an Hour project. It's organised by Jane and Louisa, you'll see their versions on their blogs, together with details of how to sign up for reminders if you'd like to take part. 

We had a quiet day, so this is what a lazy Saturday looks like in our house.
 
9am
9am, looks like a cold but beautiful day outside
10am
10am, my husband had surgery over New Year, I get his drugs ready each morning    
11am
11am, catching up on 'Once Upon a Time' on Netflix whilst my husband was in the shower    
Midday
Midday, chicken soup for an early lunch    
1pm
1pm, feeding the fish who don't seem to be feeling the cold as much as me   
2pm
2pm, getting the laundry done  
3pm
3pm, I love a trip to the car wash
4pm
4pm, a stop for coffee and cake
5pm
5pm, we're in and the fire is lit
6pm
6pm, doing a quick bit of work in my role of Treasurer for the local Parish magazine
7pm
7pm, a quick trip out to collect pizza
8pm
8pm, home and watching 'Hunger Games: Mockingbird Part 1'
9pm
9pm, a nice cup of tea

1 comment:

  1. I'm once upon a time obsessed! Can't wait for season 5 next month!

    ReplyDelete